9.27.2012

regularly scheduled programming

There has been a lot of new-ness over here within the past few weeks: a new pup, a new job, & a new apartment. To add to the list, I've been toying with the idea of a new post format & content which you may have witnessed in the recent weeks. & while this new-ness & change in life has been wonderful & welcomed, not all change is good. So, my dearest readers, starting tomorrow we are going back to regularly scheduled programming blogging // beginning with a [friday favorites]. Can I get a "heck yes!"? Thank you for all of your support, constructive feedback, & for continuing to visit District Sparkle!

As for today, I'm leaving you with a little home decor inspiration. For snapshots of the new place be sure to follow along on Instagram.








1 comment:

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover