11.09.2012

[friday favorites]



Adore my stunning Kate Spade find in Texas this week. She had me at [gold bow]

[shop frankie's] just celebrated their one year. so I purchased the dress I'd been lusting after for months. Completely appropriate :)

Loving this vanity set up. I see a little remodeling in the future for this weekend.

Found the bag of my dreams this week. More inexpensive than the Zara version. Score.

Speaking of one year celebrations, DewDropDC is hosting another fabulous swap & pop up shop fete to ring in their birthday! Make sure you grab your tickets while you can!

Trying my hand at these gorgeous boot shapers this weekend. I'll need all the luck I can get...

This little beauty is now mine & I could not be more thrilled! Major staple piece.



For more insights into District Sparkle make sure you're following me on Instagram!


1 comment:

  1. Love that Asos clutch! Good finds!

    christineincolor.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover