12.10.2012

[monday must-haves]

Today's [must-haves] come to you from a folder on my desktop entitled "pieces I've been continually lusting after but really shouldn't purchase at the moment since Christmas is right around the corner but maybe they'll sell out because they're so insanely fabulous & I can't live without them but I really shouldn't". Alright, not really but you get the idea. I'm in love.

I may or may not have already purchased these. There are just some things in life that you should do. These pants fell into that category.
[& they're on sale]



Does this really need an explanation?



muted sequins in a stripe to die for.



the most insanely gorgeous red dress.


Loving the name of this shoe, the price point, & the pattern. 






5 comments:

  1. That red dress is stunning! I need that in my life for New Years!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these picks - I just ordered a sequin stripe sweater from Piperlime that I'm really hoping fits! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that red dress & love those shoes! Although I wish the price on the dress was the same as on the shoes hahah

    www.99boxesofshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the MIA heels. so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red dress!!!!!!!!! It's so classy but young and fun. Love it! Why oh why did I make that bet that I could refrain from buying clothes for the next month?!?! Grrrr.... ;)

    KH
    www.twopugsandanugget.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover