12.26.2012

celebrate with champagne

Christmas day has come & gone but that's no reason to end the holiday celebrations. In hopes of keeping spirits merry & bright, Andotherbrands & I are teaming up to give two lucky readers one of my absolute favorite necessities in a few of my favorite colors.
These little life savers are my go-to hair accessory whether I'm sporting one in my hair at the gym or as part of my arm party for those just-in-case moments out on the town.

I'm currently loving the Fine Featherheads purple haze & champagne fly ties sets & with four colors to choose from in each set I'm covered in any situation. 
Lucky for you, Andotherbrands is giving away TWO sets of champagne fly ties! The perfect color set to ring in the new year & to accompany that gold arm party :)




To enter:
Like Andotherbrands on Facebook
Like Fine Featherheads on Facebook
Like District Sparkle on Facebook
Leave a comment below with your email address

For an extra entry:
Tweet about this giveaway & include @districtsparkle

Winners will be announced on January 7

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog & these hair ties!

    cynthia.m.cummins@gmail.com

    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. All entered! You know I could always use hair ties! :) xo

    kerbam1421@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops email address ashlyn@letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover